Sunday, January 20, 2008

Grad Essay is Underway......

Hmmmm...... my final essay at seminary is underway....... ya, my grad essay after changing my program from M.Div to MACS......

Well, it's okay to change the program, but the change is not what I want to....... Anyhow, may be, He has different planning for me, who knows?! Haha....... :P

The topic is about how does parental divorce affect integrity of the children, and why do I choose this topic?? First, I was one of the "victims," the children of divorce. Second, more and more people choose to divorce, and so more and more suffered kids. Yet, there are insufficient resources and knowledge to understand their needs, so we donno how to help them.

Wonder and wonder, I understand myself more. And, may be, my friend(s) need(s) it too.

A month to go, may be less than a month..... for me to finish, find somebody to proofread, submit to my prof, amend and finalize my grad essay.

Ya, please pray for me if anyone of you reads this blog, haha...... thanks a lot....... q(^o^)p

No comments: